- St. Lucy's Book Fair - This weekend the elementary school that I attended will have a book fair and introduce/share Let's Choose games with the community. It will be fun to attend Sunday services, walk down to the book fair and get a chance to talk about the games we've developed.
- Chicago Toy and Game Fair - Stacey and I will be sharing our games and catching up on everything toy and game related. ChiTAG brings together consumers, families, inventors, manufacturers, retailers, educators, hobbyists, and the media, at the start of the holiday season, to play, celebrate, discover, support, and promote the creation of toys and games.
Stacey and I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to bring important ideas that we are passionate about to parents and educators. All of our games were created while working with real children on real goals and best of all the games are fun to play!
Every day we try to live with awareness and take steps to get our games in the hands of real children so they can learn to live with awareness.
Each game will be out in the world;
- encouraging children to pay attention to their choices
- linking choices to consequences
- leading to more responsible choices being made
- leading to children feeling more confident and powerful with their growing awareness.
We hope our Let's Choose friends continue playing our games in their schools and homes to grow their skills and live their most productive lives.